Whilst covid restrictions are now relaxed we are still operating slightly different. We have public ticket availability every day. Our team are encouraged to take regular lateral flow tests.
Please check the timetable and pre-book your visit, we do not accept walk-up bookings. This avoids long queues throughout the day and a quicker admission process.
Tickets will continue to be sold online daily 24 hours in advance and released at 10 am each day.
Admission is managed by coloured bands that you will be issued at the entrance and return in the bands bin on the way out. Bands will be sterilised between users.
Everyone entering the waterpark requires a pre-booked ticket regardless of whether you intend to swim or not, i.e. including if you just wish to spectate. If you wish to spectate and not enter we have a small inside cafe area overlooking the indoor splash zone.
We will still be paying attention to high-frequency touch point cleaning.
Please note we have procedures in place for our team. If they are required to self isolate this will affect the operation of the waterpark. We all have a part to follow the
Book tickets here.
Here is a brief summary of what will be required to ensure everyone’s safety
1. Sessions will need to be pre-booked online in advance. Via the Brean splash website. Booking will be available 24 hours in advance from 10 am.
2. Session sales will usually stop 15 minutes before the start of a session unless sold out. Sessions will either be for 45 minutes (lane swim/ family session) with 15 minutes to leave, 60, 75 or 90 minutes long with 15 minutes to leave.
3 We recommend Swimmers come 'swim-ready' to reduce the need to use the changing rooms. Ie swimming costume/ shorts under your clothes, please.
4. On arrival please use the hand sanitiser station.
5. Track & trace remains in place however this will no longer be mandatory but we encourage you to take part.
6. Face coverings are recommended to be worn by all those under 12's when entering the waterpark and in the locker and changing room areas.
7. Please shower poolside before entering the water.
8. Spectators will not be permitted unless paying the admission price.
9. You can use the shower and changing rooms after use however where possible please return home and shower to ensure a speedy changeover.
10. If you book a session but can no longer attend please cancel. Paid tickets are non-refundable.
11. Please do not attend if you have any COVID symptoms or if you are awaiting a PCR test result.
As government restrictions have relaxed we have reviewed our operation. We will still be paying attention to the cleanliness of the gym and touch points.
We encourage you to still participate in track and trace and this will remain present. Likewise, we encourage you to wear a face covering when moving through the building except for working out.
Please do not visit if you have COVID symptoms or are awaiting a PCR test result.
The following arrangements will be in place.
1. Please come ready to work out and avoid bring any un-necessary items with you. On the gym floor please do not bring any excess clothing or towels. Disposable hand towel is provided.
2. Please continue to sanitise your hands when you arrive and again before you depart.
3. Within the gym you will find an additional hand sanitiser station and sanitiser spray for you to use with hand towel if you wish to.
4. The showers/ sauna and steam room are back open.
5. We are currently not running any group classes
Swim School update
In conjunction with Swim England guidance, the operation of the swim school has returned to pre covid procedures.
Teachers are able to return to teaching in the water.
Please do not bring your child to their lesson if they or any of your household is displaying any COVID symptoms or awaiting a PCR test result. Please ring us to advise you will not be attending on 01278 752113 choosing the swim school option.
Upon arrival please use the hand sanitiser station at reception.
Please encourage your child to shower on the poolside before your lesson.