1. Under 8's admission policy applies- see pictogram above which explains this.
2. Opening times, and facility operation (pools and slides, admission charges vary in accordance to date please check our opening times page or call before your visit.
3. The pools are supervised at all times by qualified lifeguards, however children remain the responsibility of their parents/ guardians at all times. Never leave a child under the age of 8 un-supervised at any time.
4. Pool users must obey the instructions of the lifeguards. Failure to do so may result in injury and privileges will be withdrawn.
5. Pushchairs where possible should not be brought in to the waterpark due to limited space. Where they do come into the waterpark please leave in the designated area pool side. Please note puschairs and their contents are left at your own rislk.
6. The pools operate a ‘no diving, running, ducking, pushing in or bombing policy’. Flippers and snorkles are also not permitted unless within an organised session.
7. The floors in all areas may become slippery when wet – please take care and do not run.
8. In the interest of hygiene please encourage children to use the toilet before swimming and all bathers please shower before entering the pools using the poolside showers.
9. Please do not use soap in the poolside showers.
10. Swim nappies must be worn by babies (available for purchase in the Splash Shop) Please use the baby changing facilities and dispose of used nappies in the bin.
11. Session length is either 1 or 2 hours The pool admits constantly using a coloured band system. You are guaranteed a minimum of 2 hours use of the waterpark. Removing your coloured band will result in immediate expulsion from the park.
12. During busy periods capacity may be reached and there may therefore be a queue to gain entry to the waterpark. At this stage we will operate on a 1 in 1 out basis.
13. No food of drink items may be brought into the complex. NO GLASS ITEMS may be brought into the complex. Smashed glass presents a significant hazard.
14. Brean Splash operates a no smoking and no alcohol policy. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to those you appear under the influence of alcohol.
15. The Management reserves the right to refuse permission for filming or taking photographs in the pool complex. Please inform the Pool Reception if you would like to take photos or film. If permission is granted please only take close up shots ONLY of your family/friends (with their permission). We reserve the right to check your photo and delete where there is any doubt.
16. For Security reasons please use the lockers provided. The Management will not take nay responsibility for the theft of items not in lockers or damaged items from chlorine. Lockers require a 20p coin that is refundable after use.
17. Please do not change pool side - use the changing rooms and cubicles provided and please keep swimwear on in the showers poolside and within female/ male changing areas.
18. The outdoor pool complex and slides operates from the end of May to September and is operated subject to weather conditions, demands and at our discretion.
19. Eating directly before swimming may make you ill, resulting in sickness and stomach cramps which can be dangerous in a pool environment.
20. Please do not come to the waterpark if you have been suffering from sickness or diarrhoea within the previous 48 hours.
21. All swimming pools are different please familiarise yourself of the layout, and signage to help keep you safe, pools are different depths, and injuries may occur if you do not follow the rules.
22.Avoid un-ruley behaviour which can be dangerous such as pushing in, diving, bombing, sitting on shoulders, running on poolside.
All under 8’s must be accompanied in the pool by someone 16 years of age +. Do not leave your child un-attendeded at any time.
Your fun, local
POOL & GYM